Saturday, November 1, 2008

Research Before Getting a Bike

I waited a couple of months before finally getting my bike. In that time, I did a bunch of research on motorcycles and riding.

I got Proficient Motorcycling and Motorcycle Excellence. I highly recommend the 1st book. I read most of it before setting a wheel on the street. I still haven't read the 2nd book yet, but it's the book from MSF which I used during class. It nice to reference back to some stuff I've already learned, plus it's got a lot more stuff not covered in class.

I also borrowed Sportbiking The Real World from the library. I read that book completely before getting my bike and am re-reading it again now.

I google beginner motorcycle and found a lot of really good information on riding, motorcycles, and gear.

No comments: